Look at the Dude!


WorkingOutside002
Originally uploaded by thestahlhouse.
Look at this dude! No, not me, Jude. He is getting so big. He is working on his 3rd chin and 2nd crease on his knee. Laura and I have been trying to figure out who he looks like. Our families have been doing the same thing. Jude has blondish red hair and blue eyes. Laura and I don't have those traits. So, somewhere in our family line their are some genes for what this boy has got. One thing for sure, he is a cutie, but then again, I am biased because I am his dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jude,

Wow have you grown since May. You look like such a big boy not a baby anymore. The red hair must come from Mommy's side of the family because I don't believe we have had any real redheads on Daddy's side. But..maybe you are starting a trend. Anyway it looks good on you.

Can't wait to show you off next month.

Love, Grandma Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

Papa John thinks maybe you look a little like your Great Grandpa Earl's baby pictures.

We will have to compare when you visit.

Love you,
Grandma Sandi